- 53 Grade Cement
- 43 Grade Cement
- Port Pozzolona Cement
- Portland Slag Cement
- Concrete Cement
A1 PPC Grade premium quality cement, which is an inter-grinding of Portland cement clinker, gypsum and very fine-grained highly reactive fly ash.
Advantages of A1 PPC Grade Cement.
1. Higher strength- lends structures better resistance to an aggressive environment such as chlorides and sulphates attack.
2. Gains more strength with the passage of time.
2. Smoother finish and high resistance to seepage.
3. Higher resistance to ‘cracking’ due to low heat-of-hydration.
4. Minimum wastage of cement.