240 KVA To 320 KVA DG Set Internal Combustion (IC) Diesel Engine conforming to BS5514 Standards CPCB Emission Norms, Standard Design, Inline, 4 Stroke, Direct Injection type, Liquid Cooled Turbocharged After-cooled engine rated at 1500 RPM, 24 VOLTS DC Electric Start type.
- Unit injectors with fuel lift pump
- Fuel injection pump
- Electronic Governor integrated into EMS (Engine Management System)
- Full flow fuel filter/s
- Radiator with a set of hose pipes
- Coolant circulating pump
- Pusher type fan
- Crankshaft pulley for the fan belt
- Set of fan belts
- Wet sump with filler and dipstick
- Full flow spin-on lube oil filter/s
- Gear driven lube oil pump with strainer
- Air Inlet manifold
Fly Wheel & Housing:
- Flywheel SAE 14
- Flywheel housing SAE 1
- Starter Ring Gear
- Exhaust manifold
- Flexible steel exhaust Bellow
- Residential Silencer
- Exhaust driven turbocharger
- EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation system)
Electrical System – 24 Volt DC:
- 24 Volts Starter Motor and 24 Volts Battery charging alternator with integral regulator for DC output
- 24 Volts high coolant temperature trip switch
- 24 Volts low lube oil pressure trip switch
- 24 Volts fuel shut off solenoid integrated into EMS
- Starter Push on GSU
- Air filter assembly with dry type filter element
- Synchronous Alternator suitable for close coupling with engine, rated for 3 Phase supply at 415 V, 50 Hz, 0.8 Pf (lag) @ 1500 RPM with ±0.5% voltage regulation, Class H insulation conforming to IS 13364 / IS 4722 / BS 4999-5000 standards, Self excited, self regulated, screen protected and drip proof enclosure of IP 23.
It is made out of CRCA steel sheet fabricated with the following features:
- Design to meet CPCB norms of 75 dB (A) at 1 Mtr. Distance in free field condition as per the testing procedure of ISO: 8528 (Part 10) – 1998.
- It is made on sophisticated/special purpose CNC machines for consistency in quality and workmanship.
- Powder coated with superior finish with UV resistant powder coating.
- Insulation materials used are the best in the industry for better sound attenuation.
PRP – Prime power:
- For continuous operation at varying load. Max mean load factor of 70% of rated power over 24 hours of operation. 1 hour /12 hours period of accumulated peak overload to 110%.